Table of Contents
In the case of steam games, one may face different types of errors from time to time, while many people have faced the problem of application load error 3:0000065432. When it appears, it is not possible to start some games on the platform.
The mentioned issue creates a lot of inconveniences, so players hate it. However, there is no need to worry if you are experiencing this problem because there are a few things you can do to solve it. Keep reading this article to figure out what you can do to get read of it.
Disable Your Antivirus
The antivirus software that is on your laptop or PC may be the reason for this issue. To exclude it, it is necessary to disable it.
If you are utilizing Windows Security, you should do the following things:
- You need to click on Start and select Settings.
- After that, you are to choose the Update & Security option.
- Then it is necessary to select Windows Security and Virus & threat protection.
- Choose the Manage settings option and turn off Switch Real-time protection.
In the case of Avast, the steps are the following:
- You need to find the Avast icon in the system tray of the computer and click on it with the right mouse button.
- Select Avast shields control and find the option to disable the program. The process should take from ten to sixty minutes.
If you are utilizing AVG, you are to do the below actions:
- Locate the AVG icon and right-click on it.
- Select the Temporarily disable AVG protection option and choose how long it should be off.
- Complete the action by clicking OK.
In the case of McAfee, you are to perform the following actions:
- Find the McAfee Antivirus icon and right-click on it.
- Select Exit and confirm the action by selecting Yes.
Having done the mentioned actions, you should check whether the steam error 3:0000065432 is still there.
Check Game Integrity
Corrupted game files may cause the issue, so it is necessary to test it if the mentioned above solution did not help. It is possible to do that by checking the game`s integrity.
- You should navigate to the Steam client and find the Library tab.
- Next, you should select the game that indicates the error with the right mouse button and click on it again to see Properties.
- In this menu, it is necessary to locate Local Files and select the Verify the Integrity of Game Files option.
- When it is over, you should try to start the game one more time.
If the steam error application load error is still there, then it is time for the next solution.
Disable Deep Guard Feature
A few people claimed that F-Secure, which is usually utilized as an additional means of cybersecurity, caused other applications to crash. Consequently, they needed to get the Deep Guard feature disabled from the settings menu. The reason is that Deep Guard is famous for its ability to block numerous games.
To solve the issue, you should do the following things:
- Click on Computer Security, that should be found in F-Secure Internet security.
- After that, you need to open Settings and find the Computer option.
- There you will see DeepGuard, and it is necessary to turn the feature off.
- The last step is to save the changes.
As soon as you perform all the mentioned actions, you should open the game again to figure out whether the application load error 3:0000065434 is still present. If the solution did not work, then it is time to move on to the next one.
Move the Game Folder to the Original Steam Directory
The fallout 4 application load error 3 may occur if the game was installed not on the advised location but to a custom directory. Then the solution might be the following:
- You should open Steam and select Settings.
- In the menu, you are to click on Downloads and then on the Steam Library Folders option.
- In the Add Library Folder section, you are to set C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam. If Steam games are located on another drive, it is necessary to obtain two different library folders.
- When the changes are saved, you should go back to the home screen and click on Library again. Click on the game with the right mouse button and select Properties.
- In this window, the Local Files tab is to be opened. Then you need to find the Move Install Folder option and click on it.
- You will see the window where you are to find Choose location and to utilize the drop-down menu to select Install under C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam.
- The last step is to click Next and wait until the process is over.
If the recommended method did not help, then the next one should work.
It is possible that corrupted Steam files caused the issue, and it is advised to reinstall Steam in this case.
- Firstly, it is required to close the Steam client.
- Then, you are to press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog. You should type “appwix.cpl” and confirm it with Enter to access Programs and Features.
- Inside it, you are to find the Steam entry and click with the right mouse button on it.
- Select Uninstall and restart your PC.
- The next step is to download the Steam client again.
- Reinstall Steam with the help of instructions.
One of the provided above solutions should solve the skyrim application load error 65432.