Every business needs a Python developer. Therefore, today we will talk about how to find such a specialist and not be mistaken.
Let’s start with the fact that the search for employees is not an easy process that requires a lot of time. And in order to speed up the search, you can contact specialists, such as https://uvik.net/technologies/hire-python-developers/, who will be happy to help with the search and save time.
Who is a Python Developer?
The Python developer is responsible for developing the application logic on the server side. In order to hire the best Python developers, you need to follow the procedure below, which will surely help you find and hire the best specialists in the field.
To do this, you need to follow certain steps, which we will now talk about.
1. Define the job role. At this point, it is necessary to understand what the main responsibilities of a person will be and what position he will occupy in the company.
2. Use platforms that help you choose and provide a list of verified and reliable candidates. Today there are thousands of such platforms. So do not make up the pipe to use additional search tools.
3. Bulletin boards: one of the main sources of information to attract potential employees. Don’t forget that you have many tools at your disposal. Therefore, use them as much as possible, including message boards.
4. During the search, indicate your corporate page so that employees understand who they are dealing with.
Selection of experienced Python developers before the interview:
Becoming the best Python developer requires certain skills to excel in your role. This is a serious problem if you are looking to hire a Python developer and have no idea what to look for.
– Perfect understanding of Python basics
– Syntax and semantics of Python
– Solid knowledge of web frameworks (Django)
-Creating advanced Python applications
-Python Data Structures
-Ability to use REST API
-Basic knowledge of ORM (Object Relational Mapper)
-Effective integration of various databases or data sources into a single system.
-Basic high-level Python programming skills depending on job and/or project requirements
-Better understanding of system administration.
The primary duty of employers is to test these skills in order to hire the best. Testing all of these skills during an interview will be a time-consuming and tedious job. Therefore, it is better to select candidates only at the initial stage. By doing this, you will only be spending time with relevant or highly skilled Python developers.
In order to verify the skills of employees, you can ask him to take a test. Today, there are many different tests on the network that will help determine the level of a specialist.
When using the test, less qualified candidates will be automatically screened out, and you will spend time interviewing qualified candidates.
Conduct interviews with selected candidates:
During the interview, ask candidates about their previously managed projects, past experience. If a person works in a team and fits the culture, you can hire him.
Thus, you can find the very Python employee that you have been missing for so long.
Main Editor in Hooks.Guide, Embedded Software Engineer.